Saturday, May 25, 2002

hehe.. if u read my blog ur a freak!... ... major freak.. freaky freak... mad freak!! ur a creepy freaky freak...........

... can u say that ten times fast? Sorry, that was kinda mean.... but i didn't mean it...just a joke...but on a serious note.. who reads my blog? tell me if u do..
so yea, i was talking to eric the other day.... and he left the world's most wild ( i'm not even sure that describes is) away message... i swear.. his message was to his girl (awww) and man it was so..... mad sappy.. this isn't normal sap.. it's unhealthy to be that sappy... i was cringing... and my eye was twitching.. and i was laughing all at the same time (haha.. that makes me sound kinda spastic) i dun remember excatly wut he said... but it was kinda like... my dearest love, i will be away from you once again.. i don't think i can bear it for a moment....having to spend time from the splender of your warmth and beauty......i miss you every hour of the day, every second away from you is a living hell (haha.. reminds me someone i know....) (hahahahaha.. i gotta stop.. this is cracking me up... sorry...hahahaha) I hope you miss me just as much and never stop missing me either... i love you with all of my heart.. and i will always and forever...forever..forever.. forever....lov ya hun
(the last part wuz funni.. sorry eric.. just had to make some fun of u.. ur a great guy.. but u need to see a doctor) I gotta meet his girlfriend... i really admire a girl who can live with this sapness... and to endure it for...wut.. a year? craaazi..........hum.. i dun think eric reads this...hope he doesn't.. if u do ... just wanna let u know.. ur awesome...
u know wut.. i think i forgot to eat lunch... haha.. i'm so weird.. ok.. i better study for bio...i gotta do well on the final... ahhh... wahhh.. finals...i think thats wuts driving me insane...
i'm looney: ophi

No comments:

Post a Comment