Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Do you know wut really bugs me? The fact that 104 continually play the same songs constantly..... they overplay the good songs and then they're no longer as great as they were before. Nothing beats 93.3 the WAY!!! Yea, for example, escape, sacrifice and that one vanessa carlton song. Those are all so good.. but they're over played.... it'll be like that super awesome lifehouse song that got overplayed and then ppl didn't like it as much. =( Moving on, I'm so happy, i thought i'd failed my algebra test miserably... but i didn't fail that bad... it was only a 68 =D...i can't believe i actually managed to get a 30 on my half test. I thought i'd gotten like....wut.. um.. a 12. I hate getting stuck on a thought and i can't figure out wut it was i wanted to originally say. Yea.. that's wut i called.... pulling an ophie...i'll be talking and all of a sudden.. um.. i forgot wut i was saying. But obviously i'm much more normal than that ;D (wink wink) I was just talking to christiney beanie. I totally agree with her. I have a prince charlie in my life. Not a prince charming... a prince charlie... the curly haired dude. But mines not curly... my prince charlie is a crater. No water just craters. Prince Charlie has small swimming pools and awful looking clouds. Charlie needs braces. It doesn't matter what kind of Charle you have. They're all similar in many aspects. Firstly, all charlies are slow. Really slow and have cheesy smiles. But you see Prince Charlie wont get off turtles backs and boi is he heavy. Sometimes turtles just like to carry a lighter load. I know my turtle does. Heavy loads make you crash and burn. The bigger the turtle and the futher you are from water the harder you fall when the load comes off.. ya know? I just thought i'd share a little story with you all. Enjoy.. peace out
ophy
p.s...... you didn't get that huh? left you confused? Good...(snotty girdle chunks...hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment