Thursday, May 16, 2002

*sigh* wut a day. I hear a storm coming on.*rolling thunder* I'm having one of those bleh days. The kind of day that you dont really know why but it just wasn't a good day. (Actually i do know why... just don't want to think about it.) But then again, the day wasn't totally bad either cuz i never have bad days. All of my days are generally really good but then i guess my somewhat "bad" days are cuz.. i'm just really bored. Do any of you have a daily routine? For example i walk almost the same route to class everyday, i encounter the same people in the hallways everyday, then i wave to them/say hi.. and move on with life. I go to the bathroom the same time everyday and i attend lunch and classes the same time everyday. I've been doing this for the past 167 days. Actually i made a new routine 2nd semister but still... it's the same ole same ole practically everyday. (of course i enjoy my routine this semister much better =)] Of course, i wish my type of "routine" was the type cody was talking about. You know, the special rountine you purposely make urself go on....hehe.. i call it the "walk em to class" routine. I still remember like.... forever ago when i had that "routine", brings back memories. *sob* memories are so precious... member jack.. they're forever. =) *** ooo it's shakira!!! (sorry.. just my randomness... another one of my pulling ophies) Do you ever have those feelings that you wish you could turn back time? (oo.. that's another song... love that song.. brings back memories) You either feel that way or u just wanna savour the moment and you never want it to end...*sigh* ok.. i'm gonna stop all this memory stuff... it's depressing me. Anywaz, i'd just like to complain about my locker location. I'm sure most of you know where my locker is and it's not like the people there bug me it's just they're so violent and loud and obnoxious. If they're not screaming in my ears, they're pushing each other around and end up body slamming me into the locker. I have to say tho... i'm starting to get use to it. =P But wut gets me the most is when i'm wearing flip flops and they'll be pushing each other around and they ram into me and step on my toe. It really hurts.. especailly considering they're somewut big guys. One week they stepped on my right foot and the next week they stepped on my left.. *ouch* yea i had a few swollen toes for just a few days. But actually it's alrite where my locker is.. besides being the only girl over there, i get inside pointers on history quiz questions.. that's the up side of being around stoners..hehe (that was a joke, but on the serious side.. u should really see some of those peeps eye... they're so red...yikes)...ok i'm gonna go eat...food...can't ever get enuf of that...let the count down begin 9 more days! peace out
ophy

No comments:

Post a Comment