Monday, August 02, 2004

Speedy Gonzales....

Bugs splattered all over the face, legs, arms, and eyeball...that my friend is the great feeling of biking in the summer on the sidewalks and by the ponds. This evening I decided to go for a bike. I haven't done that in a while and thought that it would be fun to do so. I ventured on my green mean biking machine around the neighborhood. I must say that the lack of hills in Sugar Land is still a continual disappointment. I remember back when I lived in WA there were all these hills everywhere. Although it was a pain to ride up to the top (or at times i even had to push my bike up the hill) when I finally got to the top and zoomed down the hill, let me tell ya that was an exhilarating feeling; not even a rollecoaster ride can give you that kind of high. Anyhoo, I decided to fearlessly explore around the neighborhood cuz I've never really done that before. I found a short cut from one place to another and that was neat. There are some places that only a bike can take you. When it started to get dark I felt little drops of rain falling on me...when it hit my head it felt like bird doo but thank goodness it was no poo. Everytime I see new housing developments it always amazes me how quickly they can build these days....hopefully by the time I'm 70 they'll still have things called parks.

Just thought I'd share my little interesting adventure with you. That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment