Thursday, August 05, 2004

not without the better half.....

For the first time as i was driving down oilfield at night,people who had their high beams on actually turned them off when I flashed my lights.
I must admit that I enjoyed watching a Cinderella story. Although predictable, it was entertaining. Despite the kissy kissy parts at the end, the movie had a good level of everything but violence that kept an audience's interest. The Orange girls I went with enjoyed it a lot. Come to think of it movies haven't changed so much since middle school.

So my goal for this summer is to finish uploading all the pictures from my camera. I still have lots of HK pics and Orange pics as well. However, after much contemplation and knowing my character, I've decided not to scan the pictures I took with film...which would mean, if you want to see prom or camp pics you'll have to ask, and won't otherwise be able to conveniently steal them off the site. It's true what was said in One Hour Photo. People do only capture the most fond moments in their lives in pictures. I guess that's the beauty of photographs and why if the house was on fire, the one thing people would bring with them is their photo albums. So I thought I had something profound for you all....but unfortunately my favorite tv show was such a shocker tonight that I've completely forgotten the epiphany I had this afternoon. So peace out for now......


No comments:

Post a Comment