Monday, August 16, 2004

She Gasps……

I give men’s gymnastics 2 thumbs up. The Japanese men were spectacular….but nevertheless the American guys were still awesome *Blain Wilson* cough* cough* Just thinking about how people flip in the air and blinding grab back on a bar, bounce off spring boards and flip through the air, glides effortlessly back tucking on the floor, really makes me drop my jaw. Gymnastics will forever be on my greatest sports list.

The one day we have a picnic….the sun shines brightly in the sky once again, after several days of niiice breezes. The picnic went well and overall a very enjoyable, bonding, beginning of school year kick-off, kind of a deal.

The other day I was hopping at Kroger. I had placed five oranges, raisin bread, and a head of lettuce into my shopping cart. I received a phone call and although I was talking on the phone, I progressed to pick out the best conditioned grapes. As I was picking out grapes, my back was towards my shopping cart. In my mind I thought, “ What if some weirdo were to steal my cart….that would be funny.” When I turned around….my cart was gone. I sort of gave out a laugh cuz after all….who would want to take a cart with lettuce, five oranges, and raisin bread…. So I looked around for it and found that it had been snatched by an innocent looking lady and her daughter. Slightly bitter about them taking the best five oranges from the pile that I had picked out, I proceeded to retrieve another cart and pick out new items to be purchased. Interesting the things that happen to you in grocery stores…..


ahh... last week till the day shall come to head off into the unknown.....the final days till the end of summer and the beginning of anothe vicious year of school. Oh yeah


BTW....the most recent pictures of picnic and what not have been updated. Older pictures shall be posted promptly. until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment