Tuesday, June 10, 2003

why cant i breathe whenever i think about You..........

weird houston weather. rains for 15 minutes, power outtage, and then sunshine after the rain.....but i like it... cept the mosquitos.
man... my dad's a silly guy. whenever he reads emails from teenagers he needs me to translate
dad: opheeee what does "hafta" mean?
dad: opheeee what does "wut" mean?
oiy... wut a character....guess that's where i get it from ^_~. it was pretty kewl tonite, my dad and i were both typing our emails to our atlanta mission groups and we stumbled across the same passage and kinna questioned each other and talked abt it. it always boggles my mind how my dad keeps his constant "smile face". seriously...he's looked like he's been smiling for as long as i can remember......from the day i was born till now...he's kept his composure...his smile face. but when my dad's smile face disappears... the world comes tumbling down! so...gotta keep that smile face on my dad. ^_^ I've always liked how my dad and i think so differently and a lotta times he gives me a funny look abt the odd things i do and say, but he respects me for my opinion and he's a superb listener. he may come off as a quiet guy...but when he's ur dad.. u cant shut him up....not that i ever really want to...but just a lil tidbit abt him. i remember the first thing i thought when i found out my dad was considering to be a driver for atlanta was.....GO DAD COME along with us! then when he finally decided to go i took on my dad's smile face. i still cant really believe my dad and i are going on a mission trip together. it's gotta be both the most bizzare and kewlest thing we've ever done together....goes rite along with rock climbing with dad... cept kewler. there's so much my dad's done for me... i cant ever express that gratitude OR repay him for his awesomeness. my dad once asked me a funny question. he asked me, " if you cud choose a set of parents who wud they be?". I told him he was silly and that there's no people in the world i'd rather have than the parents God's already blessed me with.



No comments:

Post a Comment