Thursday, June 12, 2003

what it takes.... i bored no more

just got a funny phone call. made my temporary bored evening, not so boring. get a load of this......

me: (just drank some water so voice was a little squeeky high) hello?
person: (really scary voice) hi, is simon there?
me: i'm sorry you have the wrong number
person: uhhhhhhh
(LONG PAUSE)
me: uh who is this? (had a gut feeling i knew this person)
person: uh...who is this?
me: NO... who are you?
(confsued pause)
me: hello?
person: wait.. is this Ophelia?
(a little freaked out... but glad my instincts were right)
me: eh.. WHO IS THIS?
person: this is jonathan
(thinks to self: jonathan? do i know a jonathan? takes me abt 10 seconds to process *click* ohhh.. mok!)
me: mok?
person: yea... that's weird... why is your phone number under simon's name?
(beats me)

LOL ....yea i'm still cracking up. made my day...lol.. thanx mok...


No comments:

Post a Comment