Tuesday, June 24, 2003

who da mothman........

family outtings are always an adventure. went to the library with my family after dinner. i borrowed the city of angels soundtrack. i remember i use to listen to that soundtrack a lot.... although i've never seen the movie. i just remember the radio played Iris and Uninvited lots. infact i'm listening to the soundtrack right now. Peter Gabriel and Jude *two thumbs up*. some old music was just so hq compared with some secular tunes we hear today. anyone remember yanni? i liked that guy. i use to have his volume three of some album...but my dad taped over my tape. so sad...so sad. his music was so olympic-ish... olympic music rocks!
after library, we headed to wal mart to get my sister a white shirt that she needed to paint on. bought some much needed stuff for atlanta as well. bandaids, tylenol, shapoo, and collegate cavity protection travel size tooth paste....i'm set.

then watched mothman prophecies at annie's. had the same movie effect as watching a walk to remember for those of u at mich's house when we watched that....haha. overall, the movie, wasnt so scary. it had it's funny moments, and it's strange images that keep some people up at night moments. all in all i still believe i've seen better scary movies. so for those of u who were there, i shall give an account of my late night drive home alone.
i walked out of annie's house got into my car.....ran over a curb sorta, almost hit simons car....jp. then it was sorta funny when i saw this little kid riding her bike at 11 pm....hehe. got home 40 seconds later, my dad's creepy face creeps around the stair case....and i am still alive. love scary movies...but not too much. ^_~

so on my to-do list tomorrow: clean HOUSE (not just room.....but house...mom's orders)
*watch 3,2,1 penguins for vbs in july.
*find popsicle sticks for atlanta vbs stuff
*read invisible man...and attempt at my final 60-100 pages of harry potter 4th book
*mop floor in kitchen....
*buy important item at store for special person
i've got my day set out for me...niiice....sorta


No comments:

Post a Comment