Wednesday, June 18, 2003

sunshine after the rain...........

yet another crazy dental appointment. i dun understand where all the cavities come from. i love to take care of my teeth, wonder wut happened....so the procedure for today: i waited mabbe 45 minutes on the really comfortable dental chair, almost fell asleep. then when the doc came, she gave my 5 shots to numb my gums and cheek. then she stuck this huge rubber thing on the opposite side of my fillings that nearly gagged me to death. after that, she added 4 crown things in my mouth to fill in the gaps, where the cavities were. then i left my mouth open for about 40 minutes and the assistant had to keep putting chapstick and stuff all around my mouth to keep it from cracking. i think while i was waiting for the dentist, i had so much time to just sit there that i got sick or something, cuz i kept coughing during my fillings and i felt extremely sick to my stomach. i realize that everytime i go to the doctor or dentists, i come out with more problems that i go in with.

oh and the real kicker of my day was i got to drive on the hwy for the first time in texas. but my dad was sitting next to me, and he was really tense and didnt trust my driving, so they made me drive wiliams trace back home. after the dental appointment, isabel and i went to get food. she got a mighty kids meal and i got a seafood and crab sub. but we had to wait until our numbness wore off before we could eat. later at night, we went to see Finding Nemo. That movie really knows how to brighten your day. maaaan, i was feeling really sick when we went to the movies, but it was such a good movie that i forgot that i was sick and i felt so much better afterwords. a little cheer can go a long way. Crush the turtle was my favorite. his "offspring" was very cute.

the thing that made me really happy today was the rainbow i saw before we went to see Nemo. It reminded me of the covenant between God and man. the whole picture just really made me feel a whole lot better.

have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment