Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Ohana...... (is that how u spell that?)

today was filled with filming, loitering, more filming, more loitering, filming, wearing fun paper hats, strange bug bites, see cute baby pictures, laughing, seeing cynthia, being crazy, enjoying my first real day of official summer, and suffocating in the hot summer breeze. which causes me to recall the four seasons i once enjoyed....i like snow...mountains and rivers...which wud help me remember a senior up there that wud be enjoying all that now.

I dont know him that well, but i feel that he too shud be recognized as a c/o 03 member that shud be remembered. Steve
I think my fondest memory of you wud have to be when Kristin Chartrand slapped you with a really loud smack back in the day in spanish2. that moment on you were known in my mind as the guy who got slapped. although i'm not sure when i met you. i have a recollection that you were once in my sunday school class althought i'm not sure if that was you or Ben Lee. Anyhow, i actually think i got to meet you after i moved away. then i officially talked to you at Alicey's sweet 16th. another random thing i remember abt you is the night of alicey's sweet 16th we went driving around after watching "New Guy" and we were in the parking lot of... shoot.. slipped my mind, but you let jonathan drive and that was interesting. from wut ive gotten to know of you, you seem to be a great guy. good luck next yr up at UW with all those other awesome ppl (namely steeni and deeni...dont know many others) but yea...u made it... ur gonna be done this friday....4 days.. that's it! good luck and wish i was at grad to see u guys get those fake diplomas. be safe, and dont speed so much (u dont ne more right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment