Wednesday, June 18, 2003

when the world throws you lemons, make lemonade............

i think the most common thing asked about me today was "are you tired?". i cant really be sure how to answer that. yes, i am tired, but no i'm not. i've brought a lot of nutso stuff into my life this past week, and it's seriously driving me crazy. i was about to bang my head against the wall when i heard our house got broken into this afternoon. then i came home after tree of life and found out that it was only the pest control spraying pesticides around the door frames that set off the alarm. whatever psychological stress i'm putting myself through is making me queezy, and definitely coming at a bad time. i prayed for a few hours last night and i really found a lot of comfort and peace through that. i always like to go to bed at night at peace. but these past few nights, it's been so painful to get to sleep. i have that achy unfinished business kind of feeling in my stomach. and the nightmares i've been having are so real. i've always had dreams every night, but never quite as vivid. the things i saw and the things i felt, were so real. i actually thought i was living in my dream. im definitely not gonna avoid my problems, because you cant solve anything that way. so im gonna find the source of all this, pray really hard and just believe that He hears my call and will answer my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment