Wednesday, May 07, 2003

You are so good to me.......

had a really kewl experience today. with all the frustrations that have been going on in my life... i've finally come to terms with everything. the ultimate solution to my every problem is always just... simply.. to pray. today went to dgroup and we had a great time just chattin and relaxing from the everyday pressures of life... and we talked about everything in general ^_^ we were running short on time... so we went our separate ways and decided to pray in our cars. so i'm driving along commonwealth on the way home and i decide to turn down my radio and just.... pray. it was this really awesome experience just to pray out loud and drive at the same time. it was kinna weird praying with my eyes open....but the road was empty and prayer had never been so completely between me and God before. one word: WOW.

God really knows how to provide us with everlasting peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment