Sunday, May 25, 2003

whats hair got to do with it........

i realized that getting haircuts make me happy. iono like yesterday when i was getting my haircut.. it was a lotta fun. the lady was so social, it was quite entertaining...she was telling me abt her son's prom and how their limo broke down..and they had to ride a greyhound home....hehe. she was laughing quite hard..and i was laughing a bit... i guess that's when she missed a piece of hair.. i have this slightly longer strand that's uncut. but after my haircut, i came out in a much better humor than i entered the place in, even though it wasnt the best haircut i've ever had, the lady was nice and my head felt lighter.... so everything was good. although seeing all the hair that i got chopped off was quite weird, cuz unlike most haircuts... i didnt miss my long hair that much... cuz after all... 5 months from now, it'll be back to that length.

a song to share with u...

so many memories
so many miles
the road that stretches behind us
we've had some laughter and our share of tears
but all these moments unite us

I'll be ur friend for a lifetime
against the wind and the rain of every season
wont walk away in the hard time
i will be ur friend
i'm saying i will be ur friends

sure as the river runs to the sea
high as the mountain that reaches
You were there by my side till the end
and helped me on my feet again

I'll be ur friend for a lifetime...
against the wind and the rain of every season
wont walk away in the hard time
i will be ur friend.

so in the valley walk on
dont have to face it alone
cuz in the hard times we keep growing strong

aas we learn.... as we live.... that we live.... when we give......
I Will Be Your Friend---> Michael W. Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment