Tuesday, May 06, 2003

hey look.. .it's my computer

i still remember when i got this computer. it was back in the 7th grade when this model of the compaq computers was the quickest there was out there.....i still remember when i use to have this hunka junk in the corner of my little 11x11 room ^_^....and i remember i use to have to pull a 20 foot telephone line from my parents room to my room just so i could hook up the 56K.......and check my email. then after i started downloading songs from my chinese song phase... the computer started to act up and it began to freeze and skip more often....i think the poor thing is going through another phase. ooo.. but my dad moved the computer downstairs onto my desk.... so much roomier and there's a fan above my head. the breeze keeps me awake... and the computer being in the study really prevents sleeping....cuz i realized that i work better in big open spaces... and my comp use to be in a corner upstairs. so we'll c how my outlines go....

spanish ap tomorrow...herm..... that shud be fun... hard.. ..impossible... but.. fun... especially the speaking!
advice for AP spanish takers.
most useful things to say when in doubt:
"Es muy interesante"
"Porque nececite estudiar para el AP"
"muchas cosas"

No comments:

Post a Comment