Friday, May 02, 2003

ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhh chooooooooo

yea.. i've been trying to sneeze all day.. not excatly working. then at lunch koon tells me that when you need to sneeze and you cant.. just hit the back of your head. and so i tried that a moment ago...and all the happened was... it suppressed my sneeze....=/

what a crazy crazy crazy week. this has been the most confusing, frustrating week that i've had since my "no hw for 3 weeks" blow over. *sigh* just sorta realized i still have like...8 extra credit bio outlines to do....erugh... plx pray that i'll hang in there.... i have so many outlines that it means i have to do one outline everyday until next thursday. erugh. and APs next week...gotta get crackin on that espanol. i'm trying to get myself mentally prepared for those crazy things. it's only making me tired thinking about how much writing i'll have to do for english, spanish, and bio. in fact... i'm tired now. it felt like such a long week. however, i have to say that i full appreciated that TAKS testing. got a lotta....stuff accomplished. i will surely miss having 3 free hrs to do....pretty much nothing. ^_^

picked isabel up from school when it hit me.....those extended day people know a lot about me. they know wut school i go to...they know my name...they know my birthday...(my sister spread that to the world)...they know my age...they know my parents... they know my sister... they find me in the places that i volunteer....and they know when i take the taks......whoa.. wut happened to privacy? haha...

gonna get chopping on my food and outlines..... *sigh*....i cant wait till may 13th.....when this will all simmer down.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment