Thursday, May 22, 2003

somebody shock me.......

presently i'm sitting in business computers typing emails and doing the things that are not normally done at school... and the crazies part about this is... it's actually ok to be on the computer updating my blog... it's permitted...and encouraged...hahaaa

it's a bit strange.. and disappointing to think that my junior year is sorta... completely over in a day. for crying out loud.. today was ... or is the last real day of school.... with the normal schedules and lunch. junior year had its lows... but it definitely had it's ups. y did time have to fly so quickly? i was emailing my friend just a few minutes ago...and all these past memories flooded into my head. it was the funniest thing, thinking about middle school. (when i met my friend) and i was listing out all these weird quirky and crazy things that happened in the sixth grade. i still remember when my buddy diane use to make fun of me for wearing my purple spandex and yellow hoody on spirit day (cuz my school colors were purple and gold... eww i know.... gotta love that). i remember getting that athlete of the year award in track...and i also remember the 8th grade dance...and sneaking out.. the middle of the night to return the matrix. hahaa... gosh memories.....it's we write our own history books as life goes on. wow...and now i'm 17... and in 7 months.. i'm gonna be able to vote...hahaaa that's a weird thought. it's weird enuf thinking that i can get into rated R movies legally.... i'm at a point in my life where i just want everything to stop. even for a second so i can sniff out the air and cheerish it forever. *sigh*.....the bells gonna ring soon... i'll ramble abt my bittersweet life latr....

No comments:

Post a Comment