Thursday, May 08, 2003

and the beat goes on.......

it was hot today. the sun was out and the air conditioning was pumping. the day was bright and the skies were blue and the weather was HOT....those were my initial feelings as i was walking to my car after school. so i was peacefully walking to my car, thinking about how to maximize my time with studying when i got home.....haha jk....when this girl in a mustang is frantically trying to wave people to her car....and my car happened to be next to hers...and she waved me over and asked if i had a jumper cable....and indeed... i do carry a jumper cable in my car... along with a first aid kit...a spare hub cap ...and a buncha other stuff in my trunk. so i bust out my jumper cables and this guy.... who seemed to know what he was doing....plugged up the cables...and for a while.. everything seemed as though it was working... until my feeble 14 yr old car starts making grumbling noices and then.... she was silent. something went wrong and then two cars had dead batteries. so then along comes this guy in a tennis shirt and asked what was wrong and if he could help. so apparently this guy knew what he was doing and so he went and drove his big red truck over and started to start up the mustang again. so as this business is happening, passerbys simon peter walk by and have this perplexed look on their faces and inquires about what is going on. then jeff drives by and after the truck and mustang gets hooked up and everyone is happy, jeff helps start my car up again. and once my car was started back up again....everyone was happy and i went home peacefully attending to my time maximizage....no not really... actually i came home... tired from staying out in the sweltering heat of the may houston weather....and plopped into a giant pile of humongo ikea pillows ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment