Saturday, March 29, 2003

so... i got to skip 5th n 6th for track meet @ Foster. Foster has the worst rep for having windy meets. last yr... foster was where i ate ground and added to my battle wounds by 2 and it was the first and coldest meet. this yr at foster, the weather was FREEZING and it's the last meet b4 districts. i ran horidly and mita rolled my ankle. then my shins were buggin me the entire time. and ever since i landed on my arm that time at fellowship, it's been acting up. for instance, when i move my arm around sometimes my elbow feels weird, and there's this strange pain that's not really a pain but it's is... so it's just sore.... i seriouly think i mita injured something serious. but then i talk to my dad and he gives me a typical dad's answer "with time it will heal". but dad knows all... so i guess he mite be right. the only good thing abt my meet today was buying nachos after my races and getting free hot chocolate. and i guess i had a blast chillin (literally) with my track folk.... we're pretty strange at meets...u think u a person... wait'll u see em at track meets.
while varsity meets are totally awesome to go to... jv meets are more fun to run in (only cuz i medal..hehe) and clements is quite the sight. we have like.. a unintentional routine. we get off the bus, walk to the track and sit smack dab in the middle of the field. then after about 15 minutes, while the other teams are doing a team warm up, about five girls go and do a warm up lap while the other 99% of the team has already whooped out their hw and starts studying for tests. oh and i remember last yr at districts ... it was really sunny and SO many ppl sat out and tanned... they actually brought tanning lotion... quite a site.
herm.. my fingers smell funny... and i shocked my parents when i wasnt asked to put away the dishes but did it by myself anywayz...i actually surprised myself.. then i went to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment