Friday, March 21, 2003

Yesterday was a nice day. Didnt do too much after my dental experience. I came home ate dinner... kinna just chilled around the house. Then my parents went to play tennis and my sis and i stayed home and watched the sound of music.... wut a wonderful movie. It's one of those literally heart warming family films that never grow old. Then later on that night i headed over to debs for our gno....yea... gotta love those... and man... iono how ppl lose weight playing ddr... u definitely dont burn much...
However, i gotta admit i've never had so much fun eating someones leftover dinner. I tell ya... every taiwanese mother is a fantastic cook... never met a bad cooking one. I dont remember who's bright idea it was to prank call... ahem.. ppl... but somehow in the mist of my eating leftovers ... i became involved in the scheme....*sigh*.... and then... some know wut happened after that....i've never been hung up on so many times in one night... quite an experience....
anyhoo... woke up the next day and it was one fine morning.... thai cottage... good food... emm... the salad...then after that...most of us just chillaxed... and then.. we headed over to shopping... which was also quite an experience...*wink*
and my newest discovery.. .i have a fetish with the song....look at us now... good song ... o goodness... plx dont let it be a deja vu of secret love... *shakes head*...

No comments:

Post a Comment