Sunday, March 23, 2003

Funny the way things work sometimes....
today i came home and i decided that i should start working on some reading workshop stuff... so... i set out to find my book. When i went to the location where i thought my book was, it was nowhere to be found. So i looked and looked and looked and looked for several hours. I searched far and wide and in some pretty weird places for my book so that i could do my homework. After several hours of searching i gave up for a while and went to watch tv. after my show ended, i walked upstairs to search for my book again... and again. Finally, i stopped in the middle of the room and i prayed earnestly to God that He would help me find my book. so... disheartedly.. i walked to my clothes, which needed folding and i found a letter on the floor which i'd opened, when i bent down to retrieve the letter i saw my book!!! it always surprises me when my wee little prayers are answered. it teaches me one simple thing...when in any sort of trouble, big or small, pray and he wil hear you and answer...even if it's just about a book.

so... the break is almost officially over... yea.. i do believe that i am sad...but life goes on and so does the school year... cant wait until next friday!!! more break!!! woothoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment