Saturday, March 01, 2003

wow... so i haven't updated....in a while. herm... and i have nothing to say. I had a track meet today. I woke up at 6:20, got to school at 6:45, the bus left at 7:00 and we headed to Bay City. We arrived at around....eh...8tish something. Oh... and my day gets better.... i sit around and wait from 8tish to around 1:45 before i run my first race. By that time, my fanny was froze, my toes were froze and so was my nose. Like the rest of my teamates, i was all bundled up in a couple layers of sweats and pillows and blanket. Nevertheless.... we were still shivering from the cold weather....which did not get better...on the contrary..it got worse. But then i did run a good 300m hurdle race..got second in my heat ^_^ Finally i arrived home....and went to english project a few minutes after and.....we filmed 2 scenes a million times.....cuz... something went wrong everytime... but it's kewl... we had a blast...i got to be a mean, tyrant mother......

so my week up to today....*sigh*... excessive napping...and eh...memory loss... that about sums it up.
Oh.. and a BIG BIG BIG thanx to my three musketeers for praying....and getting me covered...loving ya lots

i cant begin to comprehend my own tiredness....but the nite is still young... going to do wut i do best....

No comments:

Post a Comment