Monday, March 03, 2003

I have decided not to let the "Mrs.Hemme's English Project" get the best of me. Instead, i'm thinking of pleasant thoughts about our finished product and how wonderfully beautiful it shall be. Yesterday was an eventful sunday. to start off my day.... i totally ...almost completely forgot my lines for the children's drama...*sigh*...my acting skills are getting rusty... my sister on the other hand.. whoa.. my super powers transfered to her... she's like... "future super actress" of America. My english group and i were filming this one scene where i'm my sister's mom and i get to beat her up. She was quite good... i must say... made our scene ever more realistic......
then we had our auction scene... which.... some of u know about.. cuz... u were in it.....but eh.. a BIG THANKS to you all for helping out.....i know i was asking A LOT when you had to be serious...but yea... u DO have it in you to be serious... bravo bravo!

whenever i write something on my blog or something on my away message that i say i'm gonna do... i think i jinx myself.. cuz i never end up doing it.. and i end up sleeping instead....so... i'm not gonna say wut i plan to do...and i'm just gonna go do my intending action..... perhaps that way there will be no jinxing.... i m sick n tired of all this falling asleep unintentionally business...and not getting stuff done...
Oh.. and the next time anyone sees me buying chocolate... snatch it away from me.. cuz... one of these days.. it's gonna kill me.... oh.. but today.. i ate an entire chocolate bar... and no hives.. or sore throats or anything.. i think my psycological allergy to chocolate may be coming to a close....i guess now... i just dont like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment