Thursday, March 20, 2003

Just had the worst dental experience of all dental experiences. In the past, i've had the reputation of having the worst dental experiences in my family. My first dental experience in Texas, my dentist filled the wrong teeth. Then that guy got fired for something... and i got a new lady. This lady made my gums bleed so bad they wouldnt stop for a day or so. Then today.... my newest/ 3rd dentist not only made my teeth bleed like a river...but also found 6 cavities and my jaw and my teeth are so incredibly sore that i dont even feel like eating or drinking anything.... for the time being...presently.. my mouth is in pain and i think i need an ice pack. As i've discovered from past experiences i end up with more problems than i being with when i go to the dentists office. As if teeth pains wasn't enuf... my allergic reaction got worse... i woke up at 3am and my eye was so big... well not that big.. but it was an abnormal size and shape... not something i bargin for when i'm doing a late nite bathroom call....*sigh*... and spring break is going quite fast... so i must be headed off to do some bio now... trying to drop the procrastination act.... anyhoo... hope everyones day is much more pleasant filled than mine has been thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment