Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Had one of those moments today. so i had to drive home at lunch to get my running shoes so that coach wudnt beat me like an egg at practice. when i got back for lunch, i had to pay my AP dues. after i paid, i had my receipt and a dollar bill in one hand. then i went to buy my lunch. after getting my lunch i went to pay for my lunch and i handed the lunch lady wut i thought was my dollar. when i returned to the lunch table, i was going to put my receipt away. instead of seeing my receipt when i looked at my hand, i saw my dollar. apparently, i had given the lunch lady my ap receipt instead of my dollar. so i go back to the lunch lady and i told her that i accidentally handed her my reciept instead of the dollar and all she said was, " o really?" and then she retrieved my receipt and said, "o yes!"... i cant believe she didnt even notice.....

presently my legs are in so much pain.. it hurts to walk and it hurts to drive. when i push down on the accelerator, an intense rush of pain shoots through my shins. when i walk up the stairs, it feels as if i placed burning coals on my shins. as i was running today at track, i dont even think i felt my legs at all. it was kinna like running on air, but at times i cud feel the pain. this is wut i get when i forget to ice my shins for 4 nights. so at the moment, i'm also icing my shins and my legs are regaining conciousness and sensitivity. whew!

gahhh... i'm missing 5th n 6th for a track meet on friday. it's terrible cuz i'll miss bio and then i know i wont understand something or other..then i'll fail the test and then i'll not get exemptions and then... and then.. i cud go on.. *sigh*..haha...i'm really not that bad of a spaz.... i'll miss spanish but.. eh.. that's ok.. taking the quiz in the morning...and missing spanish is actually a plus... next to geocrapy, spanish feels like the longest class of the day. even bio doesnt feel as long and bio is actually the longest class of my day. i think i'm gonna be productive and eat dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment