Sunday, May 02, 2004

that got away......

The weeks that we've all been waiting for are rolling around, and am I prepared? hah...hah....hah....does anyone else feel that way? I feel like I still have a long ways to study before I'll be ready for my AP exams. It almost feels like a deja vu of last year...blek. I seriously think that senior year has caused me to acquire ADD. Is there a cure? I've never really been one to stress over anything, but I cant wait until these next two weeks are over. You know how anticipating time always passes less quickly than looking back at time passing? I figure that's what's going ot happen. Right now, I'm anticipating that these two weeks should pass quickly, and when the weeks are finally over, I'll look back and see how quickly time actually passed. Work hard now, play hard later. Sooner or later, it'll all be over. =)

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Bottom line, dont stress out about tomorrow or the tomorrow after tomorrow or the tomorrow after the tomorrow of tomorrow.

Best wishes on those APs... and hopefully those two letters will not forever haunt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment