Thursday, May 27, 2004

the thank you I owe you....

These past few days have been wonderfully hectic. Despite the fact that much money has been spent, more importantly much quality time has been spent with some very wonderful people. A lot has been blessed upon me these past few weeks, and I feel quite undeserving of it. But it's so important to remember that each day God showers us with blessings that we fail to notice, and everyday God deserves our deepest praise through rain or shine.
On Monday I was beginning to accept the fact that I would be graduating Saturday. Tuesday came and I just thought about how great it was that cal was so incredibly easy. When Wednesday rolled around, I peeked into my wallet only to find that i would be broke if we kept eating out the way we have been. Then today, I didn't focus so much on the fact that my cash supply was draining, but the painful truth that it was my official last day (hour) of high school. When I walked into the parking lot I couldn't believe (and still can't believe) that I will never step foot in that building as a student ever again. Venturing into the future is definitely a huge leap of faith I feel uncertain about. No doubt, I'm really excited, but at the same time, it feels like there's so much I want to hold on to, yet I'm ready to let go...so it's a weird feeling I'm sure someone out there has felt, is feeling, will feel. Once again, I dont know what the future holds, but I DO know Who holds the future. PTL!
When I think about this past week, all I see is food. I see a LOT of food. Monday, La Madeline’s; Tuesday, Chili’s; Wednesday, Wendy’s; Thursday, Chili’s again, then picnic potluck. There are many random memories I wanna remember from this week. It will take me a while to forget about all the food consumed. Then SO many crazy pictures were taken; as well as all sorts of weird comments. When Debs and I were at the Galleria, we ran into Sharon and Sophia. So we decided that we would have dinner together. First stop for dinner food was at Dylan’s Candy Bar. Sophia got us some candy there. Then we went to a Starbucks stand, where Sharon and Sophia ordered a Strawberry *insert the word* frapp. When we finally settled on where we’d be having our official meal, we wandered to Cheesecake factory for our meal… consisting of cheesecake. As we ate, Debs and I shared with them that we had visited the waterwall…which is beautiful by the way… and then after eating cheesecake we felt quite like a waterwall with no free bread. I still feel quite convicted that if I’d consumed a bit more sugar before entering C-factory I would have asked “so…where’s our free bread” although we only ate cheesecake. Haha.. good times good times. And how can I forget all those crazy games we played at Fred’s house this week. Ghost 2…Sardines…to name a few. Then the large gathering at my place and that little “IS THIS A FINGER” dealio. I also really enjoyed getting together with some old sophomore buddies. We had our last day of school Chili’s reunion and then we went to Jenny Lin’s house to watch A Fighter’s Blues. In summary, this week has been splendid, and it totally tops the charts for favorite times senior year. Thanks be to all my friends who are hilarious, gay, and simply awesome. You have truly completed my senior year, and just when I thought the year couldn’t get any better, Class of ’04 is graduating on Saturday. *gasp* Be there or be square. Toyota Center 10am.


I will be posting prom pics very soon....as well as all the pics that i've taken these past few days. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment