Sunday, July 20, 2003

take jealousy put it in a box and wrap it with pretty ribbon.......

sore arms from bowling on thurs with Steeni, Steve, Alicey, and crew. And awe-struck by the mad ddr-ing skills of the Tri-Citians.... them skills sure burn the texan ddr-ers i've seen....^_* So my whole Washington state encounters, all the movies, friends, and people watching..... like a dream.. as Cyndi, Steeni and i were talking abt it... i wonder if it really happened. or i'm just going nutty.... i've had quite a few confused moments being home. *sigh*

I always come back from Washington feeling complete. Sharing about life with people who you're totally transparent with really allows you to grow as a person. No doubt, friends are a great blessing from God.

I believe i still have an undying passion for drama. I think i like being the grandmum for vbs more than the kids like being Jason and Michelle. (the 3-2-1 B.I.B.L.E academy characters for vbs). Sure they laugh at me and my funny english accent, but that's more than half the fun, being able to play someone imaginary and having a great time doing so, even if u look or sound ridiculous at times.

em.. could you guys keep vbs in your prayers? that would be much appreciated. Preparations still need to be done, and the opening skits still needa be worked on. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment