Saturday, July 05, 2003

not on my own........

So i know this big guy. He's easy to talk to and He's a great listener. Whenever i'm in trouble He always lays a hand on my shoulders and tells me that everything will be ok, cuz He knows how to make it right. He likes to challenge me in my life to help me become a stronger more faithful person and because He loves me more than any other person in the entire world, I welcome the trials, tribulations, and blessings of each day. In my confusion He makes everything so clear for me. In my frustrations He knows how to calm my inner being. When i ask for patience, He gives me the excat remedy i need. If i ask him for anything, i just gotta believe that he'll grant my request and it shall be given to me because He knows what i need. The one thing i never regret is falling in love with Him. I bet you know Him too.


No comments:

Post a Comment