Monday, November 01, 2004

GO ROCK THE VOTE TOMORROW NOV 2nd....

So my uncle sent me an email. I now have a new little cousin .... my uncle's third son. I don't know his name or even if it's a he (that's just what the doctors predicted the baby would be....but I dont know...you cant ever tell the gender of a baby from the pictures). New family members are exciting =)

Come support Duck Tape....game: Wed 11/3 9pm

daylight savings has officially messed up my biological clock....as did this crazy but fun weekend. I can feel a few years coming off my lifespan.

I can't believe we're registering for classes this week.....freshman year needs to hold it's horses...

my head's feeling rather blah this evening....so maybe I'll update with something a little more insightful later this week. In any case..Praise God for the cooler weather....eat regularly and sleep regularly so you don't get sick! Who says a college kid can't be healthy?


Psalms 89:8
O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD , and your faithfulness surrounds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment