Monday, June 13, 2005

the luxuries of doing nothing......

although I've had a job before, I always learn something new about working. I blame myself, but I didn't have work today. So I got sick Friday (my first day of work) and then I left early. I forgot to call in this morning to confirm that I was coming into work and so....when I got to work, I was not schedule to work and they sent me home healthy. Perhaps it was a good thing that I didnt have to work today. i actually had some other matters of business to attend to. Things always happen for a reason so they say.

I think I'll always be immature about people passing gas.

It's funny how I had energy to get up early to go run this morning, but then when the afternoon came, I crashed. I took the longest nap known to mankind. It felt great. Sometimes naps are simply needed.
I lied about cleaning my room today. I had every good intention to clean my room, but I found other means to be productive. However, this task cannot take the span of the summer to accomplish... house guests are coming and they must never see my room in such a condition. Every night I fall asleep and wonder....how do I sleep peacefully in this mess...with a couple loads of laundry sprawled on my bed? But hey that's home.

writing things out and talking about things= therapeutic.

i watch movies for fun when im home alone. Yes, I'm crazy about scary movies but as crazy as I am, I prefer watching light hearted movies when I'm alone (and if it's a Brad movie, that's just extra bonus), not to say I wouldnt watch a scary one...always up for that =) Today, I watched Needing You (hong kong romantic comedy staring Andy Lau and Sammy Cheng). After re-watching it for the who-knows-how-manyth time, I still really like it...and laugh pretty loud at the ridiculous stuff. If I had one movie to describe me, I would say that would be it... for several reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment