Saturday, June 19, 2004

she speaks......

so before I left for Shanghai I had updated but unfortunately computers universally dislike me, therefore my entry was wiped from the existance of this earth. Well, my leg-crossing entry has been up long enough...everyone and their dog should get the idea by now.

One phrase can pretty much sum up my vacation in Hong Kong: It's good to be home. Not to say I didn't thoroughly enjoy my trip; to say the least it was wonderful. It's probably been the best time I've ever had overseas. I've also never done so much shopping in my entire life...and never will...but in all honesty I didn't buy that much. I'm not sure how many of you would actually believe me...but for the considerable amount of shopping I did, I didn't really buy that much. I brought back a lot less stuff than I have in the past.
Anyhow, the first thing I realized when I got back was how thankful I am for drinking fountains. I also noticed that the bathroom stall gaps are a lot bigger in the US. Gaps are almost nonexistant in Hong Kong, and the doors are higher, which is a plus.
This post has taken significantly longer than expected. It is time for me to retire. God bless and rest to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment