Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I'd rather not say.....

Today was the second day of my internship. Although there's lots to do in the days to come, I've already learned a lot about children's ministry that I've never thought about in the past. I'm realy excited to see what God's leading in this area of ministry will be, as well as what He'll reveal and teach me. I'm also looking foward to going to Orange this year. I remember I wanted to go but somehow wasn't totally lead to sign up, but the Lord had other plans.

I've been asked many times about what I did on my trip. I'll be putting up some videos of this really awesome chinese circus thing I saw in Shanghai as well as the 300 pictures I'm sure you're all very interested to see. Oh...and I'll eventually get to putting prom/graduation/prograd pictures up. All in a days work. Seeing that I have not fully recovered from jetlag (despite the fact that I get plenty of rest) I'm tired. This calls for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment