Tuesday, June 04, 2002

wai yah!!!.... aboogaya...ok... too many chinese kung fu movies...haha...NE HOOZ... how's you guys' summa been??? Ok.. my pet peeves of the week,
1) peeping toms
2) sneaky ppl
3) ppl mysteriously have my sn but they never talk to me...( u have my sn... i'm just a click away.. IM me!)
4) Mexican plumbers...(grrr.. wake me up at 10 am)
5) car humpers
6) ppl who mysteriously show up at my house... (girl scouts)
7) ppl who repeat themselves all the time thinking that i didn't get the message the first time
.......but the truth is.. nothing really bothers me... i'm always in too good of a mood for anything to knock my day off... but anywz.. i think i'll go finish writing my thanx cards.. i'll prolly update in a while.. toodles

okay.. i'm back... like any of u guys will be reading this anytime soon..hehe.. okay.. well i'll be hanging with my washington homies tomorrow.. ahhhh.. i've waited 8 months for tomorrow... and the day finally comes...hehe... well.. texas isn't bad.. but washington rules...hehe...well.. the worst part about going back is that i have to get up at 5 tomorrow.. get to the airport by like.. uh.. 6 or 7..ek.... i hate getting up that early.. especially during the summa... but hey.. it's well worth it for where i'm going... anywayz.it's late now.. and i really should get sum sleep... oh.. and Howie.. uh.. u left me a lot of messages.. and i never got back to you.. hope u have more fun at baylor and eat more food!!!... maybe someday i'll call ya.. haha.. okay... well peace out guys and have a ton of fun during the summa.. i'll update sometime .... lovs yas

No comments:

Post a Comment