Wednesday, June 19, 2002

*double sigh*.... u tri-cities homies who say THAT WORD!!! must STOP!!!! It bugs the heck outta me...haha... but at the same time it's quite funny...haha... anywayz... i'm home now.. yes.. my other home..haha.. not my "real" one.. i miss everyone so much already (again....) but i think going back for a short time wuz just wut i needed. I guess it was all in planning to help me realize how tight my buds and i truely are and always will be. You hear ppl say that they'll be friends forever but i know for a fact that no one will be friends forever if the Lord is not the Lord of them. As Mike W. Smith said "Friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them". I guess for me coming back again just made me realize how strong of a bond i have with my 4 musketeers..(haha.... only we get it!!!) I've been a bit too blessed beyond words can express. In the rest of my lifetime i will never find the friends that that i love and appreciate now. I don't mind sharing that with u all becuz i hope everyone finds that special unique "circle of friends" (GO A.P.O.G) in their lifetime. It's like falling in love... it's more specially if u only do it once... only have this special bond once. It's great let me tell u and i know for a fact that there arent' many ppl out there who've experienced wut we have. I wish i could describe this bond, this feeling to all of u but it's too beyond words and comprehension, but definately worth sharing. So that's as much as can be described.... have a good nite... and i gotta say...everytime i walk outside... i feel like i'm in a suana.....

No comments:

Post a Comment