Friday, June 14, 2002

*sigh*... this summer is awesome.. haha.. maybe cuz i'm hanging out with the worlds best people.... yeop..i'm in washington still.... yes... these 2 weeks have been great.... but sadly i'll be returning to texas in a few days..=( but cyndi is coming with me so that'll be kewl.. we'll have great fun and watch star wars (the old ones..hehe).. yea i saw attack of the clones yesterday... it was great. i really liked it... it was a good movie... but i gotta give it to Yoda.. whoa.. wow... yea.. his little fighting dealio made my five bucks way worth it...Yoda is my hero...while the movie was great, what happened wasn't as kewl...hehe.. i was watching the movie when suddenly the lens on my glasses popped out... first of all i couldn't see very well.. secondly, i couldn't find the lens. I'd lost it like... 3 or 4 times throughout the movie but then... after the 4th time... the lens never came back... this really hott guy even helped me look for my lens... but nope... no sign of it. o well.. it's alrite.. guess i'll have to get new glasses... and u know the funniest thing is i had a nitemare about losing my glasses.. it was so scary.. this little boy... who was quite round was walking in the theaters when he suddenly sat down on my lens... and popped it... and i was screaming... "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" haha.. kinda dumb.... but u know when u're dreaming it always seems so much more scarier....know wut i just realized? i'm movie deprived.... i haven't seen so many movies.. i think i'm just gonna have a movie fest sometime this summer...just to catch up on my deprived movie life..hehe.. okay.. well.. i'm gonna go and have myself sum fun...i get to run the cable bridge tomorrow!!..woohoo!...lata..

No comments:

Post a Comment