Saturday, January 14, 2006

stuff I'm craving right now
-sushi
-chinese sausage
-bing with tong yuen
-chai tea latte
-peanut sauce salad
-clementines (currently satisfying this craving)

what I wish I'd done over break
-watched more movies
-read more books
-played with sister more
-talked with my mom more
-gone to sleep earlier
-cleaned my room better
-reorganize my closet
-seen my roommate
-more resourceful with my summer profits
-hung out with more people I can't see in Austin
-done more crafts

what I'm glad I did over break
-ate Korean bbq
-watched The Game with equally if not more ethusiastic longhorn fans
-ate a lot of food
-saw many cool people
-hung out with really awesome girls
-played football
-read a decent amount
-spent a week with my sister
-good conversations with my parents
-phone calls
-college fellowship
-everything that I did

What I'm looking foward to this Spring

-hanging out with my roommate
-hanging out with my small group girls
-hanging out with people I've been meaning to hang out with
-getting up at 8am every morning
-reading
-learning stuff
-p.o.p
-spring break
-OA class
-Jester shower power
-seeing suitemates everyday
-playing games
-running into people btwn classes
-....and the list goes on.

"Teach us to number our days aright that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalms 90:12

No comments:

Post a Comment