Thursday, January 19, 2006

okay I admit that it's rather pleasant to be back. For some reason, one reminder that I've had several times in the past couple of days is that the fruit of everything you do springs from what you put into it. I'm beginning to see how that's playing out in this semester.

First semester you're excited, there's all the time in the world to do all the things you want to do. Second semester rolls around and time is beginning to close in on you and it's time to be very selective about the things that need to and can be accomplished.

Coming back I've realize there are so many things to look foward to this semester. So many things can turn these next several months into a tiresome semester or an exciting one. Let's hope it's the latter. Once again, it all has to do with what we put into it right?

Hopefully I can take after my mom and gain a good sense of balance in my life.

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength" Philippians 4:13

We've all heard this verse before but I honestly believe that keeping to the simple facts we know, will prevent our forgetfulness from bitting us in the butt later. It's easy to learn something but even easier to forget it. Hopefully college really does hone our minds =)

No comments:

Post a Comment