Saturday, September 07, 2002

This week is over.... i liked this week. Not much work... lots of time to do stuff. But yet again, i am home, friday nite, being a diligent person and studying for my bio test monday. Funniest thing ever, i told my mom (who refuses to help me in school) that i did poorly on the last bio test. Then she says, "well, ur dad and I know all this
stuff.... why didn't u ask us?" Ok... i was like.. uh.. duh.. u refuse to help me.....haha remember ur lil self- policy ... no.. no cant help ophie w/ school..hehe...i love my mom exciting news for Jack...... my heart finally skipped a beat!!! ( bum bum.. bum bum.. skip... bum bum.. bum bum... ) it was kinda funny..... ur prolly thinking why this happened... no no... it's was not a guy ..*sigh*... haha.. actually i just got so scared that my heart stopped..... but i dont think that it's possible to stop it again... for i am fearless!!! ok.. it's late.. goonite

No comments:

Post a Comment