Sunday, September 15, 2002

gadeesh.. i wrote this really long entry and now.... it's gone!!! o well
is it just me.... or have u noticed that Jack has such a pretty smile, but in pictures he looks like a pug?
I'm doing this for Jesse....
my "homies only" SMILE list
Jesse (kekekee... i'm staying with that)
Jack (hey mr. pug man..)
Steeni (u always put a smile on my face when u say "cute")
Deeni (ok.. ur a part of this too even though we force u to show ur teeth)
Cyndi (we have the same smile, so ppl tell me.... and lots of ppl think we're sisters)
Danny (urgh... i want ur smile... God blessed u w/ one too many things......i want ur brain too)
Debbi (lightening in the middle of the nite is so scary.... we have interesting late nite convos)
Michelle (we have too many "girl giggle" moments.. *shift shift*)
if u have a bodacious smile that u'd like to report... plx tell me and u too will be a part of my "homies only" list

i love the new Avril song "skater boy" (i'm not writing the lyrics this time.. just in case)
Some ppl should be lock up for singing (ahem)
~as (ahem) was singing~
Mich: big grin spreads over face
oph: face turns red, holds in laugh
mich: cant handle much longer.. turns around
oph: face gets reder.. .turns around
(runs towards bathroom)
Mich: hahahahahahahahahaha
oph:hahahahahahahahaha
*(exits bathroom)
oph: hahahaahahahah
mich: whats wrong w/ u?
oph: hahahahahahah
(ahem walks by)
US: hahahahahahah LOBO ( this one is my new orginal version-laughing our butts off)

No comments:

Post a Comment