Thursday, September 05, 2002

i hate my computer... anyone wanna get me a new one for my b-day? *sigh*..... i'm so tired... and i cant get on aim.. and i cant get to my email.... wuts up with that? Urgh...well... at least i can update my blog. I have to say that the Bible in one year thing is definately challenging.... but i know that if the all of us support each other, it is very possilbe. I tried at the beginning of this year, i made it to May, but then finals started kicking in and well, the challenges came flying at me.... and my humanly strength failed me. Well, this time, with the help of many prayers, it can be done!!... and lukcy for me.. i've already read Joshua and Judges... so i basically get what's going on, and the second time around, it's even more clear, sort of....i recall reading the stuff... but some stuff is still a blur....I discovered that school is rather enjoyable when there is no bio outlines or quizzes.... it's so nice to be able to breathe a little and relax... i love taking naps... but then.. it's so tough to get to sleep at night... sometime.... oh oh oh.. i really should get back to running again too... i wanna get my heart rate back down again.. that way i can be in shape and be all energized and pepped to do thet stuff i should be doing. I cant wait until December, my favorite month of the year.... the cold weather .... the birthdays... the holidays.... but best of all... the vacation and the no homework. (of course all the family time is included in that too....) Oh, and psats are coming up..... haha.. and then my lack of prep will definately pay off... see me cry!! Anyhow... i should go play loser now and study just a tad for mondays bio test... bio.... always bio bio bio.. huh? and all bio 2 ppl say: "YES!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment