Thursday, September 26, 2002

hemf... i've completely lost feeling in my left middle finger. I think that is the sacrifice i had to make in order to play the guitar. *sigh*... well... i still have some fingers that can sense...Funniest thing, the other day my sis's friend Emily calls her and they talk on the phone... and well u c.. my sister is 6 and so it's odd seeing her on the phone w. her little friends.... it was great actually... cuz she'd be walking around the house... holding the cordless and being all enthusiastic about her conversation....so cute. So then she got off the phone w/ Emily and then she runs really fast to my parents room, and she announces "mom!! MOM!!>> DAD!!! dad! That was my first time on the phone!!!!" It was very very funny. *LMBO*.....bwah... .. ..our cell drawing for Bio.. is huge!!... it's so big i have to draw it on the floor of my corridor.....gahh...more work for bio... tsk tsk...Oh, and new discovery for me.... the seafood sub at subway is so good... *drool* emmm....yummy......it's like that chicken pizza thing at pizza hut... so satisfying.. emmm yummy... OH, oh!!.... has anyone ever seen a retractable spoon? (is retractable a word or am i just making things up again?) But yea... i was eating my white fungus (i'm sure most chinese ppl have had it... u just didn't know it was white fungus...hahah) but yea.. it has this spoon and it folds and unfolds... and it's so kewl....massive facination. I think i have a new obession w/ the word nutty... (as i am being told........*sticks tongue out*) but yea.. if u hear me say it.. tell me to stop... or it'll be like my bad "spiffy" saying habits... gahh... that reminds me so much of Mr.Schemel... dang he was scary. So we dont want that to happen. Oh yea.. Friends... coming on in twenty minutes... wow... it's funny how i didn't watch most of the last season, but i know wuts going on... it's nutty how loved that show is...keke... well.. here comes another fun filled thursday/.... wanna be friday nite!!... o yea.. go NSYNC!!! Go JOEY!!! (yea.. that's me... come to the talent show and c wut i mean....)

em... Steeni!!.. i hope ur thumb feels better!!... Deeni!!.. i wish u the safest of safe tomorrow!!... Cyndi... LOVE YA LOTS....llike i always do..hehe...(stealing ur line again..)

Sammi.... dont try... it's not in his nature to try... dont attempt... baaaad idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment