Monday, August 01, 2005

indeed my dear friends and blog....it has been quite a while. I owe it to Joey to update.

Greetings from the beautiful state of washington =) August is always the best time of year to visit Seattle. I've never seen the city more breath-taking. Not to mention, Beautiful British Columbia is a name fit for yet another awe-inspiring place. Today I went to visit my dear Deeners and she took me to a park called Gasworks with the most amazing view of Lake Washington (pictures when I return). Furthermore, the skies have been so blue and cloud free that my family and I have been able to see all of the snow capped volcanic mountains along the way of our travels. If you've never seen a snow covered mountain...or a mountain for that matter...you should write that on your to-do in this lifetime list.

I must say that this vacation for my cousin's wedding is turning out to be a pleasant post job break. Yes, last week was my last week at TOL and though my last day was deeply saddening...I did leave with many fond memories of the children and staff at TOL. Working there made waking up at 8am every morning a joy. Who would have thought I could awake to a new day looking foward to work? When I enter into my professional career I hope to achieve that as well. Besides all the fun and games that come with working in a school with children, valuable lessons were learned as well. However, such lessons shall be shared at another time.

My sister has officially reached the last year of her single-digit life today and she commands me to go watch Man of the House with her because the setting is my school....therefore I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment