Monday, July 19, 2004

Generation WazZoo.....
 
Everything is changing....even blogger.  Who would have thought three years down the road from the time I started blogging, bloggers would be able to change font color, choose different fonts, and font sizes.  Although I can't say I've gotten use to this new layout, I do enjoy being able to have an array of colors to choose from when typing. Shoot... u can even upload images.
 
I'll make this post brief since I still have a few things left to do.
 
Please keep the Orange mission team in your prayers as we're in Orange from July 19th- 24th.  Pray for:
-unity as a team
-safety in travel
-prepare the teachers and leaders
-have kids who are receptive to the Word
-the team members will fully rely on God
-whatever else I've failed to mention
 
Also remember the Thailand team and Campus Revolution in your prayers.  I'm confident that the Lord has something glorious up his sleeve.....
 
"Then he said to his disciples, 'The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.' "  Matthew 9:37
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment