Wednesday, August 21, 2002

WELL~~ *SIGH*..... back in school now.... several days... lived through a weekend... many more weeks to come.... and no parking space to park in =(..... bummer.. that's ok..School has been... actually alright. I dont enjoy getting up at the odd hours of the morning but.....{oooooo ENYA!!....(listening to the techno version of sail away..hehe)} i guess i can learn to love the early morning. Another frown.... my dad is outta town, one less parent to help me w/ pre-cal. I think tho that yet another frown is i dont get to have more classes w/ my favorite ppl. Some of my favorite ppl i have classes w/ but.....not as many as last yr. (especially bio 4th, 1st semester *wink wink*) Speaking of Bio.......bio II is not a very exciting class. I dont enjoy the nightly outlining and studying but... .i guess it's not that bad..... speaking of which, i must go study......need to go ace a quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment