Tuesday, August 13, 2002

DUN DUN DUN DUN**** This summer has been so awesome. I've had way too many life changing experiences that have rocked my world. But you know what? I think that i've had just enough fun to last me for a few lifetimes (dang... only have one..hehe=). I have confidence that i'll make it throught this year a-o-k. This summer has been so short but so much has happened in the meantime. In some ways (oddly enough) i'm looking foward to going back to school. This year will be a weird one. Especially since "the four of us" will litterally be spread all around the nation. *sigh* our first taste of this will begin once cyndi leaves huh? But i'm excited to see how things happen. I saw my mom's best friend of 20 years this weekend. I can't imagine knowing anyone for 20 years. But 13 years from now i'll have known many of you for 20 years...hehe... Funniest thing too, when my mom's friend saw clements she was like...man... u guys live really close to a jail..... and then she was like.... how come you guys have so a strange jail facility. I cracked up... ahahahhaa.. i was like... uh... that's my school =)

No comments:

Post a Comment