Sunday, August 25, 2002

I never knew that finishing your hw early is so self satisfiying. I enjoy having free time to edit my blog.....haha..(no life? yes....) I actually, as michelle aready knows, am doing next weeks hw...haha... yes.. overachieving nerd with no life. Actually i'm just trying to be a disciplined overachieving nerd with a semi life. And my next goal in life is to go see Signs. I haven't seen a decent scary movie in a while... actually i watched stigmata again like.. a few weeks ago... it was better the second time cuz i actually watched it b4 12 and i wasn't tired. But i'm in the movie for a fright. You know... since i'm on a roll... i'm thinking of studying for wednesdays bio test today.....hehe...actually i'm gonna go bake some cookies for some peeps b-day. L*Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment