Friday, March 18, 2005

dead bolt.....

bloggerers get the shaft. no one likes blogger anymore. it's become the grandparent of weblogs. there's a saying in canton "sun see hang." literally translated it means new poop gutter. that's how I view xanga. most people always tend to like the new stuff...history never seems to change that. my, the challenges of remaining faithful to blogger. i find it amazing that people comment on my xanga which I do not update...commenting.....expecting me to update. shame on you.

spring break has been amazing. aside from the heat rash and allergy attack everything has been good.

The upperclassmen were right. They're right a lot of the time. They were all wise and didn't bring home any books. I tell myself that I'll do my work (I honestly think about doing work) and even if I just stare at my books, at least I have the option of opening them up... I believe that's what really counts! haha...true words of a freshman huh? One day I will be liberated from the bondage of my textbooks....and not bring them home with me on breaks. someday.....someday.

man....why is korean food so good? we went out to eat korean food tonight and i ate like my family hasn't fed me since i was born. My sister had sucha good time eating that she threw up all over the table. we had so much food on the table it was nuts. I dont think I'll ever eat again.....well until breakfast tomorrow. gosh I love to eat. I wish God made me with a bottomless stomach....so I could just eat and eat and eat and eat.

currently my mood is: Nothing Without You (Bebo Norman). The song pretty much sums it up.

live it up t-minus 2 days of break remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment