Monday, July 01, 2002

okay all you ophelia blog fans. I'm back after a week of no update. My computer has been wacking out....i think it's ill and suffering some major issues..i guess the biggest problem is that it's a compaq....wait that's not the biggest problem....the biggest problem would be that i have windows 98. *sigh* u cant live with or w/o a comp...Moms can be such psychos some times......(gahhh... i have to stop this excess period use habit...bad bad.) sorry random thoughts, my brain hasn't been used too much, that's also a bad thing. On the back of my mind i'm always thinking of studying SATs... but....ahhh.. time is always such a big issue. I need to use my time wisely (eek.. sounding more and more like certain person i know) and oh, ouch, my thumb has a huge blister on it from struming my guitar w/o a pick, also not very smart on my part. I need to get a pick very soon. Dangit... i have to finish my laundry, i have to wash all of my old elementary years clothing for mexico, they've now officially become my work clothing. It's funny how my little mermaid shirt from second grade still fits me. i love that shirt, it's so kewl!!! Then i have some.. quite holey clothing...haha...but those are throw outs... i need to clean out my closet more, and to think, i haven't moved that long ago=P okay.. i'm gonna go... i have a load of stuff to do...lata
oph

No comments:

Post a Comment