Wednesday, July 17, 2002

i think i'm going through one of those phases where the computer doesn't really appeal to me. I can live with or without it. It's the same cycle everytime... i get online...(dsl.. nahnahnahnahboo boo......) get on aim... check my mail... talk to the same ppl everytime.. and the funniest thing... ppl IM at an order... like.. this person IMs me then another person... but it's almost the same order everytime...haha...then.. when i feel like it i update my blog. I check my other email accounts...and whatnot.. and then i do whatever else i feel like doing. You know the craziest thing lately.. i've been driving w/out my glasses for about a month....and i nearly killed myself on monday... when it was raining really hard... i was driving.. and all of a sudden it started raining really really hard and i couldnt see a thing.. i was driving totally blind. Luckily.. i made it home safely....supposedly i'm getting my eye appointment this saturday... but my dad said that last week... and the week b4.. so i dunno.. hopefully soon.. that way the roads will be a safer place for everyone. *sigh* notice my entries get shorter and shorter... (sorry jack... very disappointing huh?) anyways.. i'm always never busy... so if anyone has any bright ideas... tell me..

No comments:

Post a Comment